Want to see more of the World Heritage listed Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world then upgrade to a 2 day tour to extend your adventure to take in even more of this amazing island.
- Drive along 75 Mile Beach
- See the ancient rainforests and giant King Ferns at Wanggoolba Creek and Central Station
- Swim in the clear blue waters of Lake Mackenzie
- Walk across Hammerston Sandblow
- Finishing off with a swim in Lake Wabby
- Wade through the waters of Eli Creek
- See the Maheno Shipwreck
- Learn the legends of the The Pinnacles and Coloured Sands
- See the magnificent views from Indian Head
Your tour Includes:
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
- Travel in purpose built air-conditioned 4WD tour coaches
- Return marine transfers
- National Park fees
- One night en suite accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- Buffet dinner, breakfast and 2 lunches.
Please call 07 4197 0778 to hear about different accommodation options.