Want to go to the World Heritage listed Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world and don’t have a 4 wheel drive. Join our fun filled day and check out the best the Island has to offer with an experienced local guide. Departing daily from Hervey Bay.
See all the famous attractions. Spend some time four-wheel driving on the 75 Mile Beach and see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles, swim in fresh-water crystal clear Lake McKenzie, and walk through tall ancient rainforest growing in sand.
Your Fraser Island tour Includes:
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
- Travel in purpose built air-conditioned 4WD tour coaches
- Ample opportunity to swim in Lake McKenzie
- Expert commentary on the flora and fauna and the history of Fraser Island
- Guided walks through ancient rainforests
- Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort