The Lady Elliot Island Day Tour is the only one of its type in Australia. The visit allows you to view one of the most pristine sections of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water all in one day.
The day visit begins with a scenic coastal flight to Lady Elliot Island, a true coral cay on the southern Great Barrier Reef, overflying Fraser Island. Once on the island you can take a guided tour on one of the glass bottom boats, snorkel amongst the most amazing coral formations and marine creatures, hand feed fish in the lagoon or take a guided reef walk with one of the knowledgeable guides.
Come face to face with turtles, colourful coral and schools of reef fish. The coral gardens surrounding the island are also a breeding and feeding area for the giant “kites of the reef” – manta rays. Many guests have been fortunate to swim with these amazing creatures.
• 6 -7 Hours for you to explore the island and reef
• Return Scenic Air Transfers from Hervey Bay airport
• Guided Reef Walk Tour at low tide (tide dependent)
• Combine Glass Bottom Boat Tour/Guided Boat Snorkel Tour
• Buffet Lunch (hot & cold buffet)
• Fish Feeding in the lagoon fish pool
• Use of Snorkelling Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins)
• Snorkelling lesson in the Resort Pool (if required)
• Use of Day Guest Facilities (Showering Facilities, Towels, Reef
– All activities are subject to Weather & Tide conditions.
– Cancellation policy applies
NB: Secure lockers are available, please enquire at reception. (Small fee applies)