Exclusive Whale Watching
With nearly 30 years experience in the field, we offer one of the most comprehensive whale watching tours in Queensland aboard a comfortable multi award-winning sailing vessel, taking you right to the spot where the whales are. Be ready for some tail-slapping, breaching, pectoral slapping or spy-hopping; these magnificent marine creatures will take your breath away as you get up close and personal with them in their own environment, creating a memory that will last forever.
Itinerary & Activities
Complementary transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation.
Departs the Great Sandy Straits Marina, Hervey Bay.
Morning tea en route to the whales. This includes an antipasto platter and sweet baked goods.
A delicious buffet lunch will be served whilst taking in the glorious views of the whales at play.
Time to say goodbye to the whales as we head back with afternoon tea served while you relax on the decks.
Arrive back at the marina where you can then board the courtesy bus and be dropped back at your accommodation.
- Eco friendly modern sailing vessel
- Maximum of 24 passengers – no crowding for great views
- Expert commentary with over 28 years experience with marine mammals
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious full buffet lunch
- Complementary beverage (beer, wine of soft drink)
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales singing
- In-water platform for a whale immersive experience
- Free WiFi on board so you can instantly share your photos
- Plenty of shaded seating
- Friendly multi-lingual crew
- Suitable for all ages