unique and untouched remote west coast of World Heritage listed Fraser Island
Join Whalesong as they cruise across to Fraser Island, looking for dolphins & turtles as you enjoy our sumptuous Morning Tea. We then drop anchor, allowing guests to swim, kayak, fish, walk, play & explore Fraser islands Western Beach & / or Pelican Banks. Specific destination determined by weather & tide.
- Single and Double Kayaks.
- Fishing gear (limited rod and reels, you are welcome to byo bait or gear).
- Beach cricket, soccer and rugby ball.
- Snorkelling gear (limited, you are welcome to bring your own).
- Dolphin, turtle and bird watching.
- We use fresh local quality produce in our catering.
- We also try hard to use recyclable or biodegradable packaging where possible.
- Fully licensed and well-stocked bar (no BYO).
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet. Our extra wide decks provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests.
- No Wheelchair access to the beach
- Tropical fruit platter and cake
- Pot tea and coffee
Aussie BBQ Lunch Includes:
- Quality rib fillet steak
- Aussie beef sausages
- Hervey Bay king prawns
- 3 freshly made salads
- Fresh bread rolls
- Vegetarian or special diets catered for (with adequate notice)