There are many Fraser Island Tours to choose from but none quite like these K’gari Fraser Island Adventures with Drop Bear Adventures. Ran by true locals, you could say the team at Drop Bear Adventures know a thing or two about what it takes to make a K’gari Fraser Island tour one of the best tour experiences you can have in the world.
This award-winning tour company doesn’t just offer a sightseeing tour, they think of everything you need along the way to feel comfortable, safe and entertained.
FRASER ISLAND ADVENTURE TOUR FEATURES
· Beach Cabin accommodation. Shared room (max 4) or upgrade to a private room for Twin and Queen options. All linens including shower towels are included in all room types.
· Tour Guide. A professional, adventurer and adrenaline guide will take you to the most amazing places of K’gari.
· SUP’s and floaties. Free use for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
· Small group tours (max 22 people)
· 4WD Toyota LandCruiser. Including all fuel, permits and return ferry tickets. Driving is optional (driver must be over 25) or be driven by your guide.
· Sunset Boomerang. Throwing sessions/lessons
· Campfire for those marshmallows.
· Didgeridoo demonstration. Learn about the oldest woodwind instrument in the world.
· All meals included. Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements.
· Free photos!
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS! Just select your desired pickup and drop off location on your booking form and we will take care of the logistics.
BEST SUITED TO ADULTS AGED 21+
The drop from Noosa to Fraser Island takes approx 1.5 hrs
ABOUT THIS TOUR
3 Days / 2 Nights
Includes beach cabin accommodation(en-suited rooms dressed with quality linens including shower towels. Each room sleeps a maximum of 6)
4WD Follow the healder style tour, drive for be driven
Small group tour
Departs from Noosa and Rainbow beach weekly
Lake Boorangora (Lake McKenzie)
Tukkee (Indian Head)
Central Station Rainforest
Double Island Point if tides permit