Watch the amazing Humpback Whales then Experience the
unique and untouched remote west coast of Fraser Island
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place.
With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and swimming.
During the Hervey Bay whale season, be on the look out for Humpback whales and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures as they enjoy the calm clear waters off Fraser Island. If conditions are ideal, we will offer guests the opportunity to swim with the humpback whales.
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water, Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Beach and Water Activities
- Guided walks
- Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Delicious Buffet Lunch
- Morning tea platter & antipasto platter
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Small Numbers with a maximum of 20 guests
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
- Whale immersion (conditions permitting)