unique and untouched remote west coast of World Heritage listed Fraser Island
Includes whale watching in Whale watch season (July – Oct)
Experience the unique and untouched remote west coast of World Heritage listed Fraser Island (K’gari) and be one of the few to explore parts of the island only the locals know about.
This is no ordinary Fraser Island day trip, leave the crowds behind and discover the hidden and remote parts of the island in a comfortable and relaxing way. Explore the island while bush walking, snorkelling, kayaking and swimming.
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Nine kilometres of white sandy beaches
- Free watersports
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Morning tea and delicious lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Small numbers
- Courtesy transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation
Take in the spectacular views of Fraser Island and the Great Sandy Marine Park as you explore the ancient sand dunes or walk along nine kilometres of secluded, white sandy beaches.
Spot the amazing variety of wildlife in the UNESCO recognised Great Sandy Strait Biosphere including dolphins, turtles, dugongs, birds, rays and dingoes.