Fraser Experience Tour
Product Code: FI001
Departs: 7am – 7:40am
Returns: 6pm – 6:30pm
Does not run Christmas or Boxing Day
See all the famous attractions. Spend some time four-wheel driving on the 75 Mile Beach and see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles, swim in the fresh-water crystal clear Lake McKenzie, and walk through tall ancient rainforest growing in sand and many more.
- Pick up and Drop off from accommodation
- Morning Tea - Tea, Coffee and selection of cookie & fruit
- Lunch - wraps, cold cut meats & Salads
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Barge transfer from River Heads to Fraser Island
- National Park fees
• Lake McKenzie – K’gari's most iconic swimming spot! Relax along the pristine white silica shore and be immersed in the crystal-clear fresh water nestled amongst the sand dunes.
• Central Station - Admire the towering trees growing from sand and explore along the rainforest boardwalk with your expert local guide.
• Pile Valley - Wander through the subtropical rainforest and marvel at the centuries-old satinay trees and towering palms.
• 75 Mile Beach - Cruise K’gari’s golden beach highway and discover the hidden gems only the locals know about. You can join the Air Fraser team for a scenic joy-flight over the island (optional extra).
• Eli Creek - Wade through the cool shallow waters or float downstream towards the Coral Sea!
• Maheno Shipwreck - Visit the famous rustic ruins that was once a luxury cruise liner. Washed ashore in 1935 it is now a photographer's paradise and historic wonder.
• The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – Be amazed by these spectacularly technicoloured sand cliffs and the Dreamtime tale of how they were formed. There are 72 different colours to see!
- Insect repellent
- Swim wear
- Beach Towel
- Bottled water
Child ages is 4 – 14
Can not take children under the age of 4 due to no anchor for car seat. Booster seats only
Car seats must be brought along for children under the age of 7.
- Bookings cancelled more than 48 hrs prior to departure will incur no cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 24 – 48 hrs prior to departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 24 hrs prior to departure or failure to board the tour will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Non utilised tour components will not be refunded.