Lady Elliot Island
Hervey Bay 8:10am – 4:30pm
Bundaberg 8:40am – 4pm
The Day Trips/Tours to Lady Elliot Island offer a great opportunity for domestic or international visitors with limited time to explore Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Lady Elliot Island is located on the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, 80km north-east of Bundaberg, just to the north of Fraser Island. The Day Trips/Tours will allow visitors to experience the Island by air, land and water.
- Return scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Island Orientation tour
- Glass bottom boat / guided snokel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon guided activity / tour
- Towels, sunscreen and reef walking shoes
- Use of day guest facilities
- LUGGAGE LIMIT: Small backpack (max 4kg) or personal items e.g. handbags/purse, tablet or laptop in a thin case, camera, coat/wrap. Items must be carried on the lap or put in the baggage compartment as there are no overhead lockers and there is no storage facility under the seats
- Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Reef walking shoes (covered toes)/crocs are highly recommended (reef walking shoes available on the island)
Adult – $500
Child (3 – 12) – $355
Price is valid until 31st March 2023
Due to flights there is no live availability for this tour, please fill in the form and we will get back to you with availability.
Full refund up until 7 days prior to travel. If you have to cancel within 7 days there is no refund.
Full payment will be taken at time of booking.
- Flights are subject to change and may include transit stops
- Flight times vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stops
- All activities are subject to weather an tide conditions
- Includes fuel levy of $25 per person
- E & OE – The above prices were correct at the time of publication and should be used as a guide only. Please contact our Reservations Team for an accurate quote
- Please be aware that Lady Elliot Island cannot be responsible for the weather. Should weather conditions result in cancellation of the tour, you will be able to transfer your trip to another date at no additional cost. If your travel plans do not allow you to postpone, a full refund will be issued. Please note that weather conditions may vary whilst on the Island and result in cancellation of water activities. Once the day trip has
commenced no refund will be issued.