2 Day Tag Along Tour
2 Day Tour
Explore ancient rainforests, stunning lakes, and unique landscapes on an overnight 4wd guided tour. Drive a pink 4WD vehicle with tips from your knowledgeable guide.
Sites that you will visit over 2 days: Walk under the rainforest at Central Station, the heart of Fraser Island, and then four wheel drive on the colored sands of the 75 Mile Beach. Swim or take a tube ride at Eli Creek. Learn from your experienced, knowledgeable lead guide and meet like-minded travelers. See the world-renowned Maheno Shipwreck, maybe take a dip in Lake Garawongera (tea tree lake). Walk along sand dunes to emerald green Lake Wabby. Relax, play, and swim at the beautiful Lake McKenzie. Jam packed 2 days of natural fun!
- 2 Days on Fraser Island
- Exclusive camping at Central Station in twin share tents
- Hot showers ($2 coin required)
- All meals are prepared and cooked by our wonderful volunteers and guide, but you can help out if you want!
- Return barge
- Accommodation pick up in Hervey Bay from 8:30am (passengers only)
- FOOD Included in price – 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and some snacks (dietary requirements catered for)
- Meeting at 8:30am (accommodation pick up available from 8:30am)
- Returns 6 – 6:15pm on the second day
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods.
- Driver safety briefing 7:30am the morning of departure
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license for a manual vehicle. Passengers’ don’t need to be this age
- Luggage storage can be organised $10 per backpack
- Sleep Tight Pack Hire $15 sleeping bag and sheet (includes free TOTE bag)
- Single Sheet Hire $10 (includes free TOTE bag)
- Single sheet Hire $5
Trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances.
Credit Card imprint required for drivers (no funds held)
Alternative accommodation is possibly used without notice.