3 Day Tag Along Tour
3 Day Tour
Learn to 4WD on Fraser Island (over 21 years with an open licence) in one of our PINK 4WDs! Enjoy the excitement of camping under the majestic rainforest giants at Central Station. Visit Lake McKenzie, Indian Head, Champagne Pools, Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, Central Station + MORE
Experienced and novice adventure seekers can find the excitement they’re after by booking a 3 Day 4WD Tour of Fraser Island. Our Tagalong Adventure Safari with our signature pink 4WD vehicles and experienced tour guides will provide an unforgettable trip for nature enthusiasts of all ages and levels of experience.
- 3 Days on Fraser Island
- Exclusive camping at Central Station in twin share tents
- Hot showers ($2 coin required)
- All meals are prepared and cooked by our wonderful volunteers and guide, but you can help out if you want!
- Return barge
- Accommodation pick up in Hervey Bay from 8:30am (passengers only)
- FOOD Included in price – 3 lunches, 2 dinner, 2 breakfast and some snacks (dietary requirements catered for)
- Returns 6 – 6:15pm on the second day
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods.
- Driver safety briefing 7:30am the morning of departure
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license for a manual vehicle.
- Credit Card imprint required for drivers (no funds held)
- Luggage storage can be organised $10 per backpack
- Sleep Tight Pack Hire $15 sleeping bag and sheet (includes free TOTE bag)
- Single Sheet Hire $10 (includes free TOTE bag)
- Single sheet Hire $5
Trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances.
Credit Card imprint required for drivers (no funds held)
Alternative accommodation is possibly used without notice.