Freedom Whale Watch
Discovery Fraser Island Western Beaches and look for whales and marine life. You’ll see Round Island, Big Woody Island, Pelican Bank, Moon point, Coongul beach, Arch Cliffs, Platypus Bay.
Morning Tea – Scones and Profiteroles
Tropical buffet lunch – Cold meats, salads and bread rolls.
Complimentary bottle water, tea and coffee throughout the day
- 5 hour cruise: Departs 9:30am – 2:30pm approx
- Licensed bar available
- 3 levels of viewing plus hydraulic lift platform to get you close to the whales
- Expert commentary from the skipper
- Hydrophone to hear the whales sing
- Children activities and toys
Please note that whales are not guaranteed it is still out of season, this is a search for the few whales that are in Hervey Bay and also enjoy other marine life.