K'Gari Exclusive Tour
Product Code: FI003
Departs: 7am – 7:40am
Returns: 6pm – 6:30pm
Does not run Christmas or Boxing Day
Discover the secrets of Fraser Island including its flora and fauna with your own personal tour guide. The only company offering the thrill of a Landcrover and the exclusiveness of a small group. (Formally the Hummer tour)
- Pick up and Drop off from accommodation
- Morning Tea - Tea, Coffee and selection of cookie & fruit
- Lunch - Hamper with gourment roll, fruit and your selection of beer, wine, soft drink or juice.
- Afternoon Tea - Champagne, Chocolate truffles and strawberries
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Barge transfer from River Heads to Fraser Island
- National Park fees
• Lake McKenzie – K’gari's most iconic swimming spot! Relax along the pristine white silica shore and be immersed in the crystal-clear fresh water nestled amongst the sand dunes.
• Central Station - Admire the towering trees growing from sand and explore along the rainforest boardwalk with your expert local guide.
• Pile Valley - Wander through the subtropical rainforest and marvel at the centuries-old satinay trees and towering palms.
• 75 Mile Beach - Cruise K’gari’s golden beach highway and discover the hidden gems only the locals know about. You can join the Air Fraser team for a scenic joy-flight over the island (optional extra).
• Eli Creek - Wade through the cool shallow waters or float downstream towards the Coral Sea!
• Maheno Shipwreck - Visit the famous rustic ruins that was once a luxury cruise liner. Washed ashore in 1935 it is now a photographer's paradise and historic wonder.
• The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – Be amazed by these spectacularly technicoloured sand cliffs and the Dreamtime tale of how they were formed. There are 72 different colours to see!
- Insect repellent
- Swim wear
- Beach Towel
- Bottled water
Child ages is 0 – 14
Car seats must be brought along for children under the age of 7. Anchor points available.
- Bookings cancelled more than 48 hrs prior to departure will incur no cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 24 – 48 hrs prior to departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 24 hrs prior to departure or failure to board the tour will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Non utilised tour components will not be refunded.