Fraser Explorer Tour
Product Code: FI004
Departs: 7am – 7:40am
Returns: 6pm – 6:30pm
Led by an experienced local guide, you’ll see the island’s iconic sights on a curated itinerary of highlights such as Eli Creek, Lake McKenzie, Central Station Rainforest, 75 mile beach and the iconic Maheno Shipwreck
- Pick up and Drop off from accommodation
- Lunch - Buffett style lunch at K'Gari beach Resort (Eurong Resort)
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Barge transfer from River Heads to Fraser Island
- National Park fees
• Lake McKenzie – K’gari's most iconic swimming spot! Relax along the pristine white silica shore and be immersed in the crystal-clear fresh water nestled amongst the sand dunes.
• Central Station - Admire the towering trees growing from sand and explore along the rainforest boardwalk with your expert local guide.
• Pile Valley - Wander through the subtropical rainforest and marvel at the centuries-old satinay trees and towering palms.
• 75 Mile Beach - Cruise K’gari’s golden beach highway and discover the hidden gems only the locals know about. You can join the Air Fraser team for a scenic joy-flight over the island (optional extra).
• Eli Creek - Wade through the cool shallow waters or float downstream towards the Coral Sea!
• Maheno Shipwreck - Visit the famous rustic ruins that was once a luxury cruise liner. Washed ashore in 1935 it is now a photographer's paradise and historic wonder.
• The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – Be amazed by these spectacularly technicoloured sand cliffs and the Dreamtime tale of how they were formed. There are 72 different colours to see!
- Insect repellent
- Swim wear
- Beach Towel
- Bottled water
Car seats must be brought along for children under the age of 7. Anchor points available.
- Bookings cancelled more than 48 hrs prior to departure will incur no cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 24 – 48 hrs prior to departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 24 hrs prior to departure or failure to board the tour will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Non utilised tour components will not be refunded.