Pacific Whale Foundation
11am – 2pm and 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Pacific Whale Foundation is an international NGO and world pioneer in sustainable ecotourism. We have been working to protect the oceans and marine life since being founded in 1980 to protect a declining humpback whale population from global threats, including commercial whaling.
Our mission is to protect the oceans through science and advocacy, and to inspire environmental stewardship. Our vision is to be the people’s environmental organization for the protection of the world’s whales, dolphins, and other marine animals living wild in their natural habitat. We strive to share our love of whales and their ocean home through our research-based whalewatching ecotours.
Pacific Whale Foundation Eco Adventures Australia PTY LTD is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pacific Whale Foundation. As a social enterprise, we use the profits from our cruises to support whale and dolphin research, marine education for children, and ocean conservation programs in Australia and around the world.
- EXCLUSIVE! Interaction with onboard Whale Researcher
- Expert commentary from certified Marine Naturalists
- Underwater hydrophones to listen to live whale songs
- FREE snacks, soft drinks & Whalewatch Guide
- Whale sightings guaranteed (July 16 – Oct 9) or get a free return ticket
- Full size toilet facilities onboard
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Jacket as it can get windy and cold
- Water bottle