Departs every Tuesday and Thursday.
- 2 Days on Fraser Island
- 1 Night dorm accommodation in our private Beach House at Happy Valley on Fraser Island’s Eastern Beach)
- Double Room upgrade maybe available $40
- Hot showers and comfy beds
- All meals are prepared and cooked by our wonderful volunteers and guide, but you can help out if you want!
- Return barge
- Accommodation pick up in Hervey Bay from 8:30am (passengers only)
- GET TO 4WD (Driver safety briefing 730am morning of departure)
- Alcohol and snack shop with the group and guide the morning of departure
- Free street car parking while you are away
Minimum numbers required for tour to depart
Things to note:
- FOOD Included in price – 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and some snacks
- We cater for dietary requirement so let us know what you require!
- Meeting at 8:30am (accommodation pick up available from 8:30am)
- Returns 6 – 6:15pm on the second day
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods.
- There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Driver safety briefing 7:30am the morning of departure
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license for a manual vehicle. Passengers’ don’t need to be this age
- Trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances i.e. access closures.
- Guides reserve the right to make the best call for passenger safety comfort
- Credit Card imprint required for drivers (no funds held)
- Luggage storage can be organised $10 per backpack
- Sleep Tight Pack Hire $15 sleeping bag and sheet (includes free TOTE bag)
- Single Sheet Hire $10 (includes free TOTE bag)
- Single sheet Hire $5
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag and under-sheet essential as accommodation does not provide linen – bring your own or hire owes!
- Day bag with Swimwear and a change of clothes
- Warm clothes (Island can get cold at night time)
- Big smile
- Alcohol and snacks if you wish
- A sense of adventure!
After booking, all passengers must reconfirm with the operator
by 12pm the day prior to departure. All people wanting to drive must attend
driver safety briefing at 7:20am sharp the day of departure
Meeting point for tour and operator contact provided on booking
If less than two vehicles on the tour, lead guide is the only person legally allowed to drive the vehicle.
Alternative accommodation is possibly used without notice.